This master cleansing tonic is actually an antibiotic that kills harmful bacteria. It has also a powerful antiviral and antifungal formula, increases blood circulation and lymph flow in all parts of the body.
Master tonic – Recipe
You may want to wear gloves during the preparation, especially when handling hot peppers, because it is difficult to get the tingling off your hands! Be careful, its smell is very strong.
- 24 oz /700 ml apple cider vinegar (always use organic)
- ¼ cup finely chopped garlic
- ¼ cup finely chopped onion
- 2 fresh peppers, the hottest you can find (be careful with the cleaning – wear gloves!!!)
- ¼ cup grated ginger
- 2 tbsp grated horseradish
- 2 tbsp turmeric powder or 2 pieces of turmeric root
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, except for the vinegar.
- Transfer the mixture to a Mason jar.
- Pour in some apple cider vinegar and fill it to the top. It is best if 2/3 of the jar consist of dry ingredients, and fill in the rest with vinegar.
- Close well and shake.
- Keep the jar in a cool and dry place for 2 weeks. Shake well several times a day.
- After 14 days, squeeze well and strain the liquid through a plastic strain. For better results put a gauze over it. Squeeze well so the whole juice comes out.
- Use the rest of the dry mixture when cooking.
The master tonic is ready for use. You do not need to keep the tonic in your fridge. It will last for long.
Extra Tip: You can also use it in the kitchen – mix it with some olive oil and use it as a salad dressing or in your stews.
- Caution: The flavor is very strong and hot!
- Eat a slice of orange, lemon or lime after you take the tonic to ease the burning sensation and heat
- Do not dilute it in water as it will reduce the effect.
- Take 1 tablespoon the first day to strengthen the immune system and fight cold.
- Increase the amount each day until you reach a dose of 1 small glass per day (the size of a liquor glass).
- If you struggle against more serious disease or infection, take 1 tablespoon of the tonic 5-6 times a day.
- It is safe for pregnant women and children (use small doses!) because the ingredients are all-natural and contain no toxins.
Warning: Do not use on an empty stomach, and start with a small amount for the first few times. It is POTENT and can cause nausea if you are not used to it.
The info is from the internet, but I made it and really like it!/Blake